For FFDOs Only
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is
As John Steinbeck once said:
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll
just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The
reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked
him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they
6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
on his wearing his sidearm "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are
expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I
brought my rifle."
8. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE
But wait, there's more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said
I did. She said "Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!" To which I
course it is loaded, can't work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are
that afraid of some one evil coming into your house?" My reply was,
at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire
extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too." To which I'll
having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the
garage without gas in the tank.
The above from: http://www.policelink.com
Aviation Humor Menu